Our Rust Server
[EU] Gentlemen Club Solo/Duo/Trio |2x| [KITS/Loot+] by Fts-Clan.com
[EU] Gentlemen Club Squad |5x| [KITS/Loot+] by Fts-Clan.com
Map Wipe: Biweekly
BP Wipe: Every first Tuesday of the month.
Loot Multiplier: 5x
Max team limit: 4
Map Size: 4000
Loot+, Kits, Custom UIs, Auto doors, Blueprint Share, CarCodeLocks, Clans, Friends, Skins, Quests, Statistics, Skip Night Vote, Rewards.
Vote for us
Every vote credits you with 100 RP in our in-game shop (/s).
Write in Game /claim to verify your vote.
Vote for our [EU] Solo/Duo/Trio |2x|
Vote for our [EU] Squad |5x|
- VAC/Game Bans
- Racism & Bigotry
- Disrespecting Staff & Players
- 1 VAC or Game Ban allowed across all accounts.
- Any VAC or Game Ban must be over 1 year old (365 days).
- If you have multiple bans of different types, you will be banned. 1 VAC and 1 Game Ban is NOT allowed.
- There are absolutely NO exceptions to this rule. The answer will always be no so do not ask.
- We have absolutely zero tolerance for any form of racism or bigotry. You can do whatever you like in your day to day lives, but it will not be tolerated on our servers.
- Don't type it, don't write/draw on a sign, and don't say it in voice chat. Admins spectate constantly and if we see it, you will be banned.
- Very rarely do we warn. By playing on our servers you are consenting to our rules and understand the consequences for not following them.
- This is an online game and there will ALWAYS be trash talk going on. We get it. However, that doesn't mean you get to leave all of your morals at the door. Use common sense and do not go after other players or admins with personal attacks. You will be removed.
- If your friend broke the rules and was punished for it, don't try to argue with an admin about our decision. Go find a new server and accept the consequences for your actions.
- Be a decent human being. I know this is Rust, but there is no need to be an all around shitty person.
Owner | Admin
Owner | Admin
Need to contact us?
If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you. Let us know!